Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm back!

(Note: I wrote this post yesterday evening, but the internet was not working so I couldn’t post it until now)

I just returned from Cartagena last night and after traveling from Alajuela to San José to Puerto Viejo Sarapiqui, I am finally back on station. It is raining very hard outside, but I am glad to be home after such a great trip.

My plan is to blog retroactively about each day of my trip to Cartagena, Colombia. I also kept a little travel journal/scrapbook while abroad that I may be able to scan the pages of to include in my posts. The weather was perfect, the city was gorgeous, and our hotel was excellent -- this was such a nice trip and served as a most welcome break during Carlos’ and my hectic work schedules. Stay tuned for more trip details!

No comments: