Saturday, September 22, 2012

Foxie necklace


Last weekend was my birthday and I had a really fun day full of celebration -- Carlos and I went to the H Street festival in the morning/early afternoon followed by a delicious dinner at Sonoma.  I haven't downloaded the photos from that day yet, but I will soon so that I can blog about all the fun.

I received so many awesome and thoughtful birthday gifts from my family -- thank you everyone!  I also received this really pretty silver necklace from Carlos: it is cast from an impression of a 19th century wax seal and I think it is so lovely.  He was playing around with the macro lens on his camera the other night and took a few nice pictures so I thought I would post the best picture of the necklace here.  I had such a nice birthday -- thank you everyone for thinking of me!

No comments: