Monday, September 08, 2008

ATBC 2008 T-shirt

I've been meaning to write about this for a while, but every time I brought my T-shirt to the office, I forgot to take a picture (until yesterday that is). Here is the T-shirt from the ATBC conference in Paramaribo, Suriname this year.

Unfortunately, I was unable to go, but the president of ATBC sent along 3 T-shirts and lots of goodies for me anyway! I really think the logo turned out nice -- the colors were perfect and they were able to print it large without losing resolution. I am currently working on the logo for the 2010 Frugivores and Seed Dispersal conference to be held in Montpellier, France -- that is definitely a top priority for me and I can't wait to go (in 2 years). I will probably post a picture of that logo once I have finished it and sent it off.

No comments: