Saturday, August 08, 2009

Back in Miami today -- then off to WA tomorrow!

Phew -- after a tiring and somewhat annoying (think egomaniacal moms and their bratty little babies everywhere) trans-Atlantic flight, Carlos and I are back from Germany! The tropical biology conference was great (I even won the 1st place Merian prize for my poster!) and traveling around the country was excellent. I will upload my pictures soon and start retroactively blogging about the trip ASAP.

We don't get much time to rest, however, since tomorrow Carlos and I are flying across the country (I am cringing at the thought of my carbon footprint) to Washington to visit my family for the rest of the summer. I am going to be pretty busy, but I will try to update this blog with Germany and Washington adventures while I am out of town -- tschüss!

No comments: