Friday, December 11, 2009

Asian snacks -- Soda candies


I bought these soda candies a reeeaaally long time ago (I also ate them a long time ago), so my review of them might be a little hazy. I remember that they were very good and I will buy them again if I see them. There were 6 flavors of candies in the package: purple = grape, aqua blue = ramune (a type of clear Japanese soda), yellow = lemon, orange = orange, clear = apple, and brown = cola.

All of the candies were fizzy (like soda) and had nice, strong flavors. My favorites were apple, cola, and ramune (but all of them were really good). Even the shapes of the candies were really cute -- they resembled little smiling imps!

Anyway, I am trying to go through some of the things I have put into my little "to blog about" folder that I have accrued over the year -- there are a lot of craft things I have been working on, but I can't post about them because I am doing hand-made gift-giving this year and I don't want to spoil any present surprises. Frustrating! At least after the holidays I will have lots to post about.

PS. Happy birthday Shannon -- see you in a little over a week!

No comments: