Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Passports from Moleskines


I made these two little "passports" from small red Moleskine cahiers and I really like how they turned out! I used/am using them as planning journals for my trips and also for trip journals to write in while I am away. The first one was for my Walt Disney World trip (though it just says EPCOT) and it worked perfectly. The other one is modeled after a French passport and has all the vital info I need for my France trip (grouped by city). I will be flying in to Paris where I catch a small plane to Montpellier (for the frugivory conference). After a week, I meet up with my mom and her friend and we will travel to Carcassonne, Amboise, and Paris. I am excited but also a bit nervous about the vast amount of traveling I will have in 1 day -- blarf. I am NOT looking forward to connecting in Heathrow. At least the British Airways strike shouldn't affect my flights!

No comments: