Thursday, January 19, 2012

X-mas vacation in WA -- Seattle with Molly

While I was home for X-mas in Washington state, I was able to take a couple-day trip out to Seattle to visit my good buddy Molly! We had a great time (doin' cat stuff -- WHUT!) eating lots of great food, wandering around, and hanging out! We wandered Molly's stomping ground of Capitol Hill (the OTHER Capitol Hill) where we found some tasty (and inexpensive) pho for lunch (free cream puff too!).

We visited our usual awesome thrift shops and tried on crazy 50's dresses. From there, we popped into Grim's for super-cool fancy drinks.

We met up with Molly's boyfriend Andy there and found our way to Lil' Woody's to murder some burgers. I tried one called "The Pig and the Fig" -- it has fig paste, bacon, and gorgonzola cheese and it was amazing!

We meandered back to Molly's radical apartment to hang out and play with her roommate's cool kitty Nina. Nina was really funny and I loved how she liked to sit on the tops of chairs like a little flounder.

I had a great time spending time with Molly in Seattle and I can't wait to make a visit out to see her in San Francisco now!

No comments: