Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello again bloggie!

Hi all!

Sorry for the little blog hiatus, but as most of you know, I have been away in Costa Rica for the past couple of months teaching the grad OTS tropical ecology course. It went really well and I am now back in the states again.

Things are pretty busy and there is a lot of stuff that I need to write about (including some things from a while back that I never got around to posting!). The cherry blossoms are blooming now (Carlos and I had a picnic lunch under some of the coolest trees near the Capitol) along with lots of other pretty flowering trees. DC is really awesome in the spring (and I'm glad that my family will get to visit soon to see the coolness)!

I am still busy with post-course stuff (writing reports and putting together the course book) but once things settle down a bit, I will get back to posting more regularly~

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hello! So happy to see you are back and posting. Would love to walk down memory lane with some photos of the cherry blossoms.