Sunday, July 08, 2012

Fireworks on the 4th!


It's been crazy hot here for the past couple of weeks and also super stormy (we didn't lose power in the big storm last week, but many of our friends did -- and had their cars smashed by downed trees!).  Anyway, we have been trying to keep cool and managed to see the pretty fireworks show from our living room window on the 4th of July.  We also could see some of the other fireworks in the distance (DC is very flat) and it was nice -- I think this is the first time I have been in the states for the 4th in recent years!






I took some (admittedly pretty lame) pictures of the fireworks, but I also made a little movie.  I even added background music to the fireworks show -- hehe, I am such a pro video editor.  I hope you like it as much as I do!





No comments: