Wednesday, December 19, 2012

3 crows x-stitch

 
Carlos and I are in Redmond, WA now with my parents and tomorrow morning we are all off to Lancaster, CA to see my sister and her husband. We had a full (and fast) few days here visiting with friends and seeing our usual WA haunts (the Root Beer Store, Uwajimaya, and REI top that list).

A couple of nights ago we visited with our friends Judy and Terry for dinner at my parents' house. As a gift for Judy, I made a cross stitch of three crows in the Charley Harper art style (Judy likes crows). I really like how it turned out -- it is pretty simple but looks cool. I have more arty things to post about (gifts, X-mas cards), but I can't put those up until later (after people receive them).

Posting might be a little more sparse than usual while we are out and about in the Mojave!

No comments: