Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Press start to begin.


Hi everyone! I thought it would be interesting to start a blog to keep people updated on what I am doing.

These days, I am in Costa Rica (and have been for a year now) at the La Selva Biological Station gathering data for my Ph.D in Biology from the University of Miami. I have about 7 months left here before I return to Miami to write up my thesis. I don't know how often I will be able to update this blog, but I am going to try and post new information at least every week. This blog will consist of the randomness that goes on in my life--from my work in the rain forest with big-butted rodents and seeds to what things I am going to do when I get back to the states. I hope people actually read this and please send me a comment if you like it!

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

As you already know I am all about the blogs. In fact I think you are the third friend of mine to start one up this year. Alright blogs!!

Jubie said...

Hey, an Erin blog! Sweet! Hope to read about all your adventures down there in Costa Rica (and wherever else you end up going.) :)