Friday, June 27, 2008

NaBloPoMo -- July

I just received an e-mail from the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) people with the new theme for July. The new topic is FOOD -- hey, I like food! I think that I will give NaBloPoMo another go for the moth of July and try to write a post per day about food. That shouldn't be too difficult! I should also be at the office every day in July so I will have internet access for posting. I haven't been doing NaBloPoMo the past few months because I haven't liked the themes, but food sounds like a fun and easy topic for me to write about!

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

I won't be joining in cause I will be travelling for the month of July. First to Cali for Jen's wedding and then to Tanzania for vacation . . . maybe next time!

Goombella said...

Ah yes, traveling makes the blogging a bit harder! I think I will be able to do it since I don't have any travel plans until Aug. When are you going to be in Tanzania?

PS. Thanks for delivering my letter to Jen!