Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Viva Las Vegas...

Ah so...Carlos and I were en route to Seattle on Sunday 21 December and everything had gone pretty well: we made it from San Jose, Costa Rica to Phoenix, Arizona then to Las Vegas, Nevada. Once we hit Vegas however, we got stuck -- US Airways canceled our flight (along with about a billion others) -- it was a mess. Soo after a lot of waiting, Carlos and I were able to be booked (supposedly a confirmed ticket too) on a flight out of Las Vegas and into Seattle on the night of the 24th.

I am really, REALLY lucky that we were stuck in Vegas since my sister lives here and she is letting us stay with her! I also haven't seen my sister for 2 years so it is really nice to see her again. I am sad that I am not in Seattle yet, but I am happy to be able to see Shannon!

I hope the weather in Washington improves prior to Thursday so that I can get to Seattle to visit my mom, dad, and friends. I'm not there yet, but at least I am stuck in the best place possible!

PS. Today Carlos, Shannon, and I are going to go wandering around the strip!

No comments: