Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blah...writing

Well, I am still writing, writing, writing and I am getting a bit stressed because my defense is soon! I am finishing up my last data chapter (to be sent to my advisor by Sunday) then I have to write the intro and conclusions chapters, acknowledgements, and literature cited sections. After writing an abstract and filling in the table of contents at the very end, the main writing component will be done and I will send my complete dissertation to my committee by next Friday! Eep! Once that is all done, I need to start practicing my talk -- it will be 50 minutes, but I am not super nervous about this since I have given various permutations of this talk numerous times (at La Selva, to my lab group, to my committee). After 7 April, I will feel a lot better!

No comments: