Saturday, May 08, 2010

Busy week & MOO cards (part deux)

Last week was really busy, but full of accomplishments. My biggest accomplishment was turning in the final printed copies and forms for my dissertation. It has been completely approved by the graduate school, all of my credits were checked for completion, and I am finally (officially) a Ph.D.! It will take a while (mid-June at the earliest) to get my diploma in the mail, but with all the paperwork completed, I am now a doctor!

In other exciting news, I received my second batch of MOO mini-cards in the mail on Thursday. I ordered my first MOO mini business cards last year before attending the ATBC 2009 conference in Germany. They were very popular and successful so I though I would order some updated cards with my new credentials on them for the Frugivory and Seed Dispersal 2010 conference. I chose 25 different designs for the fronts of the cards (100 cards total = 4 of each design) and the back of each card has my information (name, e-mail address, website, etc.). I blurred my info on the back to protect the innocent. I love that the backs of the cards can also hold a picture -- I have an agouti there of course!

No comments: