Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Privatization of bloggie

I am thinking about restricting reader access to my blog to just my close friends and family so I thought I would post a little update about that before I make this blog private. Only a few people actually read this thing anyway, but just to keep my private life a little more private, there is a setting on blogger that lets me invite readers to my blog. I don't think you have to sign up for a google account to be able to read the blog, but if you do it is really easy. I tried to privatize the blog this morning and it sends little invites to everyone's e-mails that I list so let me know if you would like to be included in the list (besides the people I already know who read this!). OK, just a heads-up that I will be changing these settings in a few days so if you get a prompt to enter your e-mail/password info, this would be why -- sorry if it's kind of a pain!

PS. I should have a post about EPCOT up later tonight.

No comments: