Monday, August 16, 2010

DC business

Sorry little bloggie for being so neglectful recently...things have been quite hectic here in DC! I need to upload my pictures from the road trip up from Miami and retro-blog about our adventures. Meanwhile, things here in DC are going well, but the days are packed and go by waaay too fast. I am applying/looking for jobs and post-docs, applying to become a behind-the-scenes volunteer at the National Museum of Natural History (includes background check with fingerprints and everything!), wandering around museums (so fun), visiting the Norman Rockwell painting exhibition in the American Museum of Art (no pics allowed), eating tasty potato and pancetta pizza and drinking home-made sarsaparilla at We, the Pizza (yuuum), working on papers at the Library of Congress, and zooming all over the place (daily commute = 1 hour) via the metro! It has been busy and I will try to upload pictures tonight so I can start documenting my adventures~

No comments: