Monday, March 28, 2011

Costa Rica -- Lab Viejo 27


While Carlos and I were at La Selva a few weeks ago, the lab manager was nice enough to place us in our old office -- Lab Viejo 27 (Old Lab 27). I think this is one of the best offices in the lab building: it is upstairs, has a nice amount of shelving and desk space, and has a window facing the forest where we can watch parrots, aracaris, sloths, monkeys, etc. I made a little sign for our door to let people know that we were in there for the month. I want to see a peccary-crossing sign on STR (the biggest main trail) because I don't know how many times I have almost run over a peccary on my bike when it has darted across the trail in front of me!

I also took a picture of my favorite part of the mural across from our office -- it is a really nice forest mural painted in beautiful colors.

No comments: