Tuesday, June 09, 2009

ETSY shop & watercolor paper


Today I went to the art store and bought a couple of (huge) sheets of watercolor paper. I am working on starting an ETSY shop, selling small watercolor paintings of animals. I am still working on all the start-up stuff, but I will hopefully have everything up and running soon. Maybe I can even make a little extra income!

I have wanted to start an ETSY store for a while, but I haven't had the extra time to put into it until this summer. Here is the banner that I've made for my shop:

It isn't quite finished (I still need to add the text with my shop name), but I like it. I will post more information on my ETSY shop, once I get closer to opening it.

2 comments:

Jubie said...

What an awesome combo -- Erin and Etsy! Definitely keep us updated on when your shop is up. Too cool!

Goombella said...

Thanks dude! Hopefully it will be up and running by the end of this month -- I need to do a lot more work, but I'll let you know when it's complete!