Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy (almost) Father's Day!

Yay, my dad called me yesterday to tell me that he got the Father's Day package that I sent him and he really liked the gifts! Woo-hoo -- I had a fun time making them and I am glad that you like them dad!

For my dad's present, I designed a business card for him/his business. I drew a picture of the Alaska pipeline (since my dad is a pipeline safety/environmental consultant). This picture is on the backside of the cards and all his information and a smaller, square pipeline logo is on the front. I made the cards through MOO (I love them!) and I think they turned out pretty great. Here is a picture of the pipeline that I used for the cards:

I also made my dad a stuffed toy/voodoo doll version of his dog Remlington (his real name is Remington/Remy, but I call him Remlington). I think the doll ended up resembling Gremlington (I also call him that) pretty closely!

Happy Father's Day (tomorrow) dad!

No comments: