Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Summer & Fall travels

Wow, it is June already -- I hate when time flies by so fast! I was reviewing my summer/early fall travel schedule and I am going to be all over the place:

July & August = Two weeks in Germany to attend the Annual ATBC (Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation) conference
September = Family trip to Nevada and California
October = UCSB college buddy reunion in Washington D.C.

I am so excited for all of these trips and I will have to take a ton of pictures to post about each one. As the end of July gets closer, I will have more information on where I am traveling within Germany. Right now I will definitely be visiting Frankfurt, Marburg (this is where the conference is), some castles along the Rhine, and Rothenburg ob der Tauber in Bavaria. Woo-hoo!

No comments: