Sunday, February 07, 2010

Asian snacks -- Sweet corn sticks


I can't believe how busy I have been recently with writing, job hunting, etc. so this poor blog has been on the backburner for a little while. I don't have anything exciting to write about because I am trying to finish my dissertation and prepare for graduation!
In the meantime, until I do something exciting, here is another Asian snacks post about sweet corn biscuit sticks! I had these at home in Washington and bought them from the best store: Uwajimaya. These were really good and I would definitely eat them again. They tasted like sweet buttery corn with salt and soy sauce -- weird but interesting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thought you might like to check out our reviews of weird Asian snacks:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyFromKong