Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall pictures


Last weekend I took my camera with me on my weekend trip out to the Eastern Market so that I could take some pictures of the beautiful trees and other fall things around my neighborhood. I really love all of the colors the trees are turning and they match really well with the houses in my neighborhood. I especially like looking down certain streets to see the Library of Congress or the Capitol framed by pretty red and orange trees.

Across the street from Eastern Market is a cute, very small park. I noticed bird houses in all of the trees here and they were really cute -- there were at least 10 birdhouses (some even shaped like boats and little castles!).

Apples are still very popular and delicious at the market and this time I stocked up on pink lady and winesap apples.

On my way home from the market, I saw a puppy that looked just like Remlington! This is Remy's true doppleganger -- the doggie was even as rambunctious as him, dragging his owner across the street!

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

The red house that looks like a castle is near where Marc used to live. I think we're having an I-miss-the-east-coast night. Glad you're having fun!