Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Super Mario Bros. 3 cross-stitch IV


Here is another progress picture of my Super Mario Bro. 3 World 5 map. I really like how it is turning out and I have made a little more progress since I took this picture about a month ago.

However, at this point, I am stuck! I have run out of blue, black, and green embroidery thread and there are no craft stores in DC where I can buy more thread! It is kind of absurd. There are a couple of art stores around here, but no place I can get craft supplies (like a Michael's or Ben Franklin). It is really lame -- the closest craft store that I could find is out in Rockville (1.5 hours away by metro/bus). Well...I think I will take my cross-stitch home with me to Washington so that I can stock up on thread at Ben Franklin and maybe finally finish this project!

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

I thought you had a car?! There's one in Alexandria you could drive to pretty easily.