Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nothing exciting

Hmmmm...nothing really exciting has been happening here, hence the dearth of blog posts. Blah. The days are starting to become rainier -- that means we are entering the wet season. Woo-hoo! I like the wet season here because it means (a) no more tourists and (b) more healthy plants and animals to see. I have been keeping busy here with field work and applying for fellowships. I am pretty stressed right now because I am having a hard time trying to plan out the rest of my summer and next fall semester. There are too many things that need to be juggled and in this profession "plan" is a word that doesn't fit into things too well. We shall see.

Oh yea, I am also scheduled to fly back to Miami for another few days on 3 May -- that really sneaked up on me! I don't know how long I will be there (for the shortest amount of time possible hopefully) since the length of stay is contingent upon my plans for next semester...which I haven't decided on yet...ARGH!

No comments: