Sunday, April 13, 2008

San Jose pictures

Here are a few pictures I took while at the hotel in San Jose. I try not to bring my camera with me when I am walking around the city because of the high stealability factor. Too bad. Well, San Jose is pretty ugly so I guess it's no real loss...

Here is a sitting area near our room at the hotel -- really nice and with a view of the pretty gardens. Squirrels like it here!

This is a really cool poster that I found in another part of the hotel. It depicts some of the birds and other animals you can see in Monteverde.

3 comments:

Jubie said...

Bwa -- sorry San Jose is so ugly! Hope you guys are having a great time though!

Goombella said...

Heehee, San Jose is DEFINITELY one of the more ugly cities I've been to. But, once you get out of the capital and into the countryside, Costa Rica is gorgeous. You need to visit sometime dude -- I can be your tour guide!

Jubie said...

That would be awesome! You know, we really should travel together sometime (or, you know, see each other again since it's been... awhile.) :)