Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back from Durham/Duke

I returned to DC a couple of days ago from a week-long trip to Durham, NC for some work at the OTS Duke offices.  I was able to get a lot of work done for this OTS assessment project and things are really getting busy because we have a huge deadline for that project at the end of October.

Deedra drove to DC from Pennsylvania and from there we both drove down to Durham and stayed with her friends Kathleen and Bill (and their kitty Jolie) -- whom we stayed with the last time we went to Duke.  I was mostly working with old course books -- these stretch back to 1965 when they held the first OTS graduate fundamentals in ecology course (the course that I currently teach!).




It was a productive trip, but tiring.  Now I need to get back into my DC routine~



No comments: