Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cheese for dinner


Last night, on the way home from the Museum Support Center, Carlos and I stopped by Cowgirl Creamery (a really great little cheese shop) to pick up some fancy cheeses for dinner!  I've only been to this shop twice, and it is a little pricey, but the cheese is really, really tasty and organic.  We picked out a round of Mt. Tam (a triple cream brie-like cheese) and Humboldt Fog (goat cheese with a runny rind and a line of ash in the middle).  Both are delicious and we ate them for dinner along with toasted sourdough bread, apricots, Costa Rican honey, scuppernong grapes, honeycrisp apple, and crackers.  I love having tapas dinners!





1 comment:

Christina said...

Humboldt Fog is one of my favorites! I think I had it first when Marc took me out for my birthday near the beginning of when we started dating.