Monday, May 18, 2009

MOO mini cards

This afternoon, I ordered a batch of 100 mini cards from the printing company called MOO (I love that name!). Originally based in England, but now with a US office, MOO is a really cool-sounding company that prints beautiful business cards, mini cards, post cards, and stickers. I ordered mini cards which are basically half the size of standard business cards. On one side, there is a photo and on the other side is your text information. You can upload up to 100 different photos (jpgs) for the cards, but I uploaded 50 pictures so that I get two of each. Instead of photos, however, I put scans of my artwork on the cards.

I am really excited to receive these next week (hopefully). I have been wanting to order business cards for a long time, but everything I've seen was pretty boring and expensive. I hope these are nice so that I will be able to bring them with me to the tropical biology conference in Germany in a couple of months. Oh boy -- networking...blaaaarf! I will be sure to take pictures and post my MOO cards once they arrive!

No comments: