Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My mini MOO cards are here!


Woo-hoo! I just received my order of mini MOO cards in the mail and they look great! I am so excited that I decided to order them. I wasn't sure if it would be worth it, but for less than $20 I have 100 beautifully-printed cards with my artwork on one side and information on the other. These will be perfect to give to professors (and potential post-doc advisors) this summer in Germany.

I took pictures of the boxes that Carlos and I received along with 50 cards lined up. They are so well done I can't really believe it and the whole ordering process was really smooth and easy. When I run out of business cards, I will definitely order from MOO again!

2 comments:

Jubie said...

Wow, those look awesome! Your business cards are the coolest ones I've ever seen.

Goombella said...

Thanks dude -- they did turn out pretty nice!