Wednesday, January 09, 2008

100th post and return of the Mole!

Wow, happy one-hundredth post Rowdy Mouse blog! Cool, I can't believe that I have already written 100 posts -- it seems like I just started this blog a couple of months ago. Tempus fugit.

Yesterday I randomly read a little story about the TV show The Mole (which I have talked about on my blog before). This is the best reality show ever and the news story said that The Mole is coming back to TV (ABC) possibly this summer. I am so excited that I will get to see it because I should be back in the states by then! If you like The Mole too, here is a link to the official news story: link.

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Happy 100th!!! I guess NaBloPoMo helped you reach that a little quicker then expeted, huh? I guess the writers strike is bringing good things back to TV, I mean who can be upset about the return of American Gladiators and now the Mole? They should strike more often!!!