Thursday, January 03, 2008

Pizza!


I like pizza. Unfortunately, out here in the rain forests of Costa Rica, I don’t get to eat it very often. There was a pizza place (called Mr. Pizza) in Puerto Viejo that would actually deliver pizza to La Selva or our house, but after they messed up our pizzas for the 20th time (e.g. pizza the wrong kind, pizza too uncooked, pizza made with jalapeño sauce to burn my mouth -- why is this on a cheese pizza instead of tomato sauce? Are they trying to kill me?), we decided to not get pizza there anymore. Boo. So, I ate some delicious pizza in La Fortuna, but that was probably the last pizza I will eat for many months.

My favorite types of pizza are (with thin crust): plain cheese, ricotta, basil & tomato, onion, mushroom, and pineapple. Most of the pizzas I like the most are pretty simple with only one topping -- usually I am happy with just a simple cheese pizza. Hey you can’t go wrong with bread, sauce, and cheese!

No comments: