Monday, January 21, 2008

Leaving tomorrow

I leave for Miami tomorrow and that means that I won't be able to blog for a while. I am leaving my computer all locked-up and safe here so I don't have to worry about being robbed at the bus stations. Lots of people think that Costa Rica is super-safe, but it really is not. I am bringing a memory stick with me that contains copies of my dissertation, data, a manuscript, and a few papers to read. I will edit my manuscript, write more in the methods sections of my dissertation chapters, and enter some data while I am in Miami. I don't have any big plans...I will probably try to catch a movie (I think Cloverfield sounds good), eat out at one of my favorite restaurants: Lan Pan Asian Cuisine (conveniently located near Target!), and buy some more goodies and supplies to bring back to Costa Rica. I am not really excited to be back, but I will definitely make the most of my time there. I will post more on the bloggie when I get back in a week -- chau!

No comments: