Thursday, May 01, 2008

Butterfly pod


This really cute butterfly chrysalis is on one of the cables of the bridge. I saw the little caterpillar when he was starting to build this and he was really cute. This is the coolest-looking cocoon that I have seen...it's florescent pink and green and you can even see the little seat-belt he made to stay upright and attached! When he hatches, this will be a bright yellow butterfly.

In other news, I am off to San Jose tomorrow and off to Miami the next day. I will again be super-busy in Miami, but I have a lot of things there that I need to take care of. I will bring my camera to take some pictures, but I won't have my computer with me so I'm not sure if I will be able to post updates on the blog while I am gone, but I'll try. Chau~

2 comments:

Jubie said...

Wow, you take the most awesome photos ever! I would make a cocoon if it looked that cool -- might come in handy during the winter. ;)

Sorry you have to go to Miami (bleh) but maybe you'll have time to catch a movie?? Can't come all the way back to the States and miss out on pop culture! :)

Goombella said...

Thanks dude! I am in Miami now and it is pretty boring. I have been renting TONS of movies from the library -- woo hoo civilization!