Wednesday, May 07, 2008

In Miami

I am in the computer lab at my University now and have been pretty busy since I got back here on Saturday night. I haven't been able to do any real fun things -- mostly a lot of errands and trying to get some writing in during my time here. I went out to eat the other day for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants in Miami -- Lan. I've written about it before -- the food is awesome and the service is the most polite ever (definitely a rarity in Miami). I had some tasty sushi and a salad then I was off to Target -- woo hoo. I've also been watching a lot of DVDs at night that I rent from the library -- they have a good selection!

I have been keeping busy here but I can't wait to return to Costa Rica. My flight back is this Friday super early in the morning and then I get to take 2 buses and a couple of taxis to get back home. Oh traveling!

4 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

You gotta love traveling! Speaking of which, are you gonna make it to Jen's wedding on the 3rd of July? It would be so much fun to have you there . . .

Goombella said...

Unfortunately no. Even if I were back in Miami then, plane tickets were absolutely absurd during that holiday weekend. Boo...hopefully I will get to see you guys again some day!

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Bummer . . . well if you are staying in Costa Rica until Christmas, maybe I should just come visit you . . .

Goombella said...

Yea, you should TOTALLY come for a visit! You are, of course welcome anytime dudette -- it would be really fun to show you around here!