Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Indiana Jones 4

Tomorrow is the opening day of the new Indiana Jones movie: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! I am really excited to see this since I have always loved the Indiana Jones movies. However, I think that the series ended perfectly in the last film (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) -- with Indy and the gang riding off into the sunset after finding the holy grail. I hope that this movie is at least super entertaining and I really hope that it isn't just a long string of "man, I'm too old for this ..." jokes from Dr. Jones. I will actually get to go to the movies in a couple of weeks to see this (since Carlos and I have to go to San Jose for him to renew his US Visa). Is anyone else super-excited to see this movie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems like the recipe of a good Indiana Jones film would be 1 part Nazis and 1 part biblical artifact... the Soviet army does a pretty good job of replacing the Nazis, but the other ingredient...

Goombella said...

Yea, I guess the artifact in this case isn't biblical (rather it's pre-columbian) -- that should be pretty cool!