Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Airport

Well, here I am sitting near my gate at the San Jose airport. I am all checked in and ready to go, but my flight doesn't leave for 4 hours! I have a lot of time to kill, so I thought I would write a blog entry. There is free wireless here and the place where my gate is located is actually pretty nice and modern-looking (my favorite part of the airport). I haven't eaten yet today so I will probably grab a snack in a little while. I am going to try to write a blog entry per day while in Miami so everyone can see just how truly exciting it is there (heehee, that was sarcastic). I get in suuper-late tonight but tomorrow I am going to try to find a place to get a haircut. I haven't cut my hair for over a year (I don't trust being able to speak spanish here and not end up with a mullet) so it is pretty long. It wouldn't be too bad if it weren't so darn heavy! I am also worried that it will grow mold since it takes longer to dry now -- this is a legitimate concern here where it is humid and wet all the time. A veritable mold paradise!

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Have you ever heard of NaBloPoMo? It's where you post an entry everyday for the entire month of November. You should try it! I'm going to give it a whirl this year and see if it can be done. Not sure what type of cut you were thinking about but have you thought about donating your hair to locks of love? At least 10 inches and you have a donation! Just some stuff to think about with all your free time in Miami.