Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thinking about my road-trip

I have been trying to figure out a good route to take for my road-trip from Seattle to Miami. I think I definitely need to stop by a AAA office the next time I am in the states to look at some good maps and get a true route planned with all my stops. So far I am not having any trouble with the drive down the west coast through Oregon and California, but it is when I start trying to think about New Mexico, Texas, and the Southeastern states that I am at a loss. I know that Carlos and I want to visit Las Vegas followed by the Grand Canyon, but from there I really don't know which cities to stop in. Oh well, I still have plenty of time to figure this out. Most likely, once we get past Arizona, we will take the fastest route to Atlanta (the next big city that we will stop in for a visit) and from there we will be on the final legs of the trip. From Atlanta we go to Orlando/Gainesville to visit friends then onwards to Miami. I think we will be on the road for at least 2 weeks (probably a little more) to see everything. I think it will be a lot of fun, but maybe a little stressful since I will be doing all the driving (Carlos doesn't have a US driver's license!). Oh boy.

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Why doesn't he get one? It's not that hard to pass the test. Oooh, does he have one from another country? Because he could get an international driver's licence. Just some thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Las Vegas!! You guys can come and stay with me if you want