Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Phantom Hourglass!


I just found out (way out here in the rain forest) that the new Zelda game for the Nintendo DS just came out yesterday -- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Wow, I have been looking forward to this game for a long time. This is the sequel to the Legend of Zelda game titled Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker which was released a few years ago on the GameCube console. I really liked that game and remember playing it a bunch at home in Washington with my sister (she likes watching me play all the Zelda games). This looks like it will be a really fun game and I would love to get it when I return stateside in a couple of weeks, but we'll see if I have the funds.

-- UPDATE: My dad sent me an e-mail saying that he has a brand-new copy of Phantom Hourglass from Target that he is going to mail to me in Miami!! YAY!! Thanks dad! --

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah I do!