Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Felt crafting

I’ve been really into making more felt things recently during nights at home after dinner when we watch TV. I was inspired to make a red poppy a couple of nights ago after browsing the totally radical craft site called Etsy (www.etsy.com). If you’ve never heard of this site before, you should really check it out -- especially if you are into crafting. Basically, you can buy crafts that other people make (the selection is enormous!) and you can also open a little store on the site and sell your own stuff. I might set up a little shop when I get back to the states since it is really easy and a good deal (20 cents to list an item and Etsy gets about 3% of each sale). Fun!

Anyway, back to my recent craftiness. Two nights ago I stitched together a little red poppy (inspired by the seller Lupin on Etsy). It looks really pretty and would make a nice pin maybe.

Last night I made 2 more little potential pins: a stack of pancakes and a pretzel! Mwahahaha! Maybe I will make more tonight!

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

ooh can you make portion appropriate foods for me to use with my patients? I'll have to check my budget to see if I can afford them though . . . ;-)