Monday, December 10, 2007

Sketch post -- Day 1

I think I am going to try and post on this blog more frequently than I have been. I was really on a roll in November with NaBloPoMo (despite missing one day) and it was fun trying to think of interesting things to put on my blog. I have also been making an effort to sketch a little every day in the beautiful Moleskine sketchbook my parents gave me for my birthday. So, maybe I can try and post a scanned picture from my sketchbook each day! This is a pretty daunting task, but I just scanned a whole bunch of pages a couple of days ago so there is a little backlog that should take care of a few days' posts! OK, lets start from the beginning. Here is sketch 1 from my sketchbook:

This is a chambered nautilus (no, not the submarine from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea...it's Nautilus pompilius!).

No comments: