Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gecko wake-up call

Has this ever happened to you? It is 6am and you are awake but still snoozing. All of a sudden -- SPLAT!! -- a huge fat (6cm body length) gecko falls on your face! Well, it happened to me this morning and it really freaked me out. Once it splatted on me (it was heavy!) I sat up and slapped it away and Carlos said that the gecko looked just as scared as I was! Heehee, at least it wasn't a scorpion like I initially thought.

That may be weird but the even weirder thing is that this has happened to me before. I was sitting on my bed watching TV in my last apartment in Florida and a little gecko landed on my head! What the heck! At least geckos in the house are supposed to be lucky right?

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

They're a lot luckier then roaches! Give me geckos anyday!