Monday, December 31, 2007

New year's eve tonight

Hey, tonight is new year's eve! It really sneaked up on me and I can't believe that it is soon going to be 2008. I really liked 2007, but this year did seem to last a long time. I am trying to make a little list of resolutions -- I never really do this, but I thought it would be a good exercise to organize and re-prioritize things for the upcoming year. Most of my resolutions pertain to my dissertation and its completion -- pretty boring sounding but definitely topping the list of next year's priorities.

As for new year's eve, I don't have any major plans. I might go out to dinner with a few of the other researchers from the station, but it won't be anything big -- I do have to work tomorrow! I haven't ever really been that into new year's parties so Carlos and I will probably take it easy at home and maybe watch some fireworks outside at midnight. The ticos LOVE any excuse to shoot off fireworks...the louder the better. It sounded like a war zone on Christmas!

No comments: