Monday, December 03, 2007

New blog header

Yesterday I added a new header to my blog -- did you notice? I like it, but I think it still needs a little work. There are a couple of other sketches in my notebook that I still need to scan and tinker with a little. I have Photoshop on my computer now (yay!) and it is a big help when recombining images. I have gotten pretty good at using Photoshop (for instance I used it heavily to color, arrange, and crop images for the ATBC logo I made a few months back), but I am still restricted to its most basic functions. Let me know what you think of this header -- at least it's better than the bland, text-only heading that I had up there before!

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

I'm sorry to hear about your furry friends. It's always hard losing a pet. My family jokes that we want to get rid of our birds but I know when they are no longer around we'll all be very sad.

On a happier note, I love the new blog header! You're gonna have to share your tips with me when I have a free moment to put together a better header for myself. I'm a little bored with the basics that blogger has to offer but sadly the new job is taking over currently. With time things will settle.