Thursday, July 10, 2008

Food 10 -- Japan snacks

I like Japanese food and I LOVE Japanese snacks (one of the stores that my sister and I always visit when we go home to visit our parents in Washington is Uwajimaya -- possibly the best Asian market EVER!). I drew a sketch of some Japanese snacks that I would like to try (click on the picture and you will see it bigger in a new page):
Strong Tomato Pretz (pretzel-like sticks with a strong tomato flavor)
March of Koala -- Honey Pancake (little koala-shaped cookies with a honey pancake taste)
Rich Toppo -- Green Tea Cheesecake (thin cookie tubes filled with green tea cheesecake)
Kabaya Watermelon Candy (hard candies that taste like watermelon and look like pink and yellow watermelons)
Lotte Toppo -- Vanilla & Salt (thin cookie tubes filled with salty vanilla flavor)
Glico Cheesecake Collon (I love Collon cookies! I have only tried vanilla but I think cheesecake will be even better.)
Lotte Blueberry Gum
Green Pea Pretz (pretzel-like sticks with the flavor of green peas)
Rich Toppo -- Black Sesame Pudding (thin cookie tubes filled with black sesame pudding)
Pocky Men's (Dark chocolate pocky -- why are they called "Men's"?)
Meltykiss Green Tea (Green tea flavored soft chocolates)
Pucca Chocolate -- Creamy Vanilla (Chocolate-covered fish-shaped cookies filled with vanilla cream)

YUM! I can't wait to go to Uwajimaya now!

No comments: