Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Food 15 -- In-N-Out

I was looking through my large moleskine sketchbook last night and happened upon a food-related drawing I had done. It is a colored pencil sketch of a double-double cheeseburger from the West Coast burger chain In-N-Out.

I love this fast-food place! The food is inexpensive and the cheeseburgers are fresh and tasty. I have never ordered a double double however. I’ve only ever eaten In-N-Out grilled cheeses (a cheeseburger sans meat) since I was vegetarian during the only times I’ve been there. I can’t wait to eat a cheeseburger (since I’m not a vegetarian anymore) with fries when I travel through California this upcoming winter as I take my road trip across the states. They don’t have anything as good as In-N-Out here in Costa Rica (or in Florida for that matter). The West Coast is the best coast as they say!

No comments: