Thursday, July 31, 2008

Food 31 -- Food-related items on desk

Yay, today is the last day of this month's NaBloPoMo! Sheesh, 31 posts with one per day is an awful lot and although the theme of food initially sounded like a piece of cake (mwahahaha -- pun intended!), I have struggled with posting interesting new things recently.

So, for my last food-themed post for this month, I thought I would list the items surrounding me while I work at my desk that are food-themed. I actually have quite a few:

- Creme puff eraser
- Strawberry cake eraser
- Shrimp tempura over rice eraser
- Dorayaki eraser
- Doraemon (eating dorayaki) toy
- Root beer flavored chapstick
- Gingerbread scented lotion
- Mr. Sushi rice stickers (he is a little rice-shaped character)
- Felt: pretzel, pancakes, pizza, strawberry, corn, ebi sushi

Thanks for reading all my posts this month -- it's been really fun writing them! I won't be able to keep up the daily posting next month since I will be on vacation for 10 days in Cartagena, but I will write posts before and after that trip. (Yay, Carlos and I will be there in 1 week!)

No comments: