Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Food 29 -- Yellow curry

As I've mentioned before, one of my favorite dinners to prepare is curry (Thai-style). It is really easy to make, quick, and delicious. A few nights ago, we had yellow curry with chicken, potatoes, and onion. All it takes to make this is the curry paste stir-fried with coconut milk then put all the vegetables in until the potatoes are all cooked and that's it! We had boiled chicken left over from a previous dinner so we just chucked that into the cooked curry and placed it over some rice.

I like the yellow curry (we also have green and Panang curries), but my favorite Thai-style curry is definitely Massaman (which we recently ran out of). I think I like the sweetness and more mild flavor of the Massaman -- especially with avocado and potato!

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

You're beginning to sound a bit like the naked chef with all that chucking of ingredients there!

Goombella said...

Yay, naked chef! What ever happened to him?