Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Food 8 -- Felt strawberry

Last night our refrigerator died. There was a big puddle on the floor and Carlos noticed that it wasn't actually cold inside. Our landlord (and his son and HIS son too) came over to investigate the problem and said basically "yup, it isn't working." Hmmm. That was sudden! We gave some of our perishables to them for safekeeping in their fridge until we could get ours working again.

Meanwhile, I made a little felt strawberry last night while watching one of the best TV shows ever: Firefly. I don't really like this felt strawberry though so I don't think I will make it again. It does look like a strawberry right?
In other news, this morning we opened the fridge and it is working again! Weird? Our landlord is still going to take a look at it to figure out what's going on -- I feel that our little brown fridge isn't going to last much longer...

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Yes, it definitely does look like a strawberry! If you don't want it you can always send it my way as a demo for my patients. :-)

Goombella said...

Yay, thanks dude. I will bring you one when I come up to visit (whenever that will be)!