Sunday, July 20, 2008

Food 20 -- Favorite Disney foods

Last night's dinner party was a great success -- we had a really fun time eating tasty quesadillas with lots of onions, tomatoes, and avocados. I didn't take any pictures (I was too wrapped up in chatting and eating to remember), but that's OK -- I had a nice time!

My mom has provided the subject for today's blog post. I have been having some trouble thinking of new food-themed blog post ideas so I definitely welcome any ideas any of you guys out there have for me! Today I will make a list of some of my favorite snacks at Disney theme parks! I love going to Disneyland and Disney World -- lots of fun and nostalgia. Here are the best snacks (in my opinion) from the parks:

- Churro
- Dole Whip
- Giant dill pickle from Tom Sawyer's Island (unfortunately, they don't sell these pickles any more!)
- Soft pretzel
- Mickey head-shaped lollipops
- Turkey leg (Carlos really liked this one)
- Any food from the World Pavillion at EPCOT!
(Update: I forgot to add these necessities:)
- Fritter and mint julep from New Orleans Square

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only Disneyland snack you left out that is super yummy is a fritter and mint julep from New Orleans Square. Shannon and I bought giant dill pickles from a stand on Main Street.

Goombella said...

How could I forget the fritter and mint julep?! I have now added them to the list. Yay, I am glad to hear that you and Shannon found dill pickles after all (I know she was upset that they got rid of them on the island!)